Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chocobos, Gardening, Dragoons, oh my!

Well, after not gardening for a few months I've gotten back into it with tree cuttings. I had forgotten just how long it takes for these puppies to grow into saplings...and it's driving me insane. I've gotten past the second crystal feeding time, and I think they should be good soon. Debating over whether or not I'll make them into elemental ores, or just sell the saplings straight up. I wonder how the Ore market is...

My chocobo is still a pimply faced teen, and has gotten increasingly sluggish as time goes on, I wonder if it's because it's been both SICK and INJURED in the past week or so, hmm. I'm still holding out for a blue one, but CobaltAce is looking mighty yellow.

Dragoon! Back on my favoritest of jobs after quitting for a looong time. Managed to make some armor for it (signed it too, was kinda hoping for a HQ, but oh well), and I managed to get a pt where I was the tank, and I did a damn good job if I must say so. After a bit we got a NIN and I was finaly able to Berserk and DD with relative ease. Bla. Short post today cause I'm posting from class. I promise I'll make a decent post later on ^^;

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe gogo Lithos ^^

*goes to link your blog on mine..*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home