Friday, September 08, 2006

My next 75

As my RDM slowly (emphasis on slowly) grinds towards 75, I've been wondering about which job I should take to 75 next. I don't really have a lot of time to lvl a lot of jobs hat have poor invite rates (Dragoon and Dark Knight; two jobs I really enjoy) so I'm thinking of leveling either WHM (Shudder) of Paladin. Paladin seems like the logical choice for me, as Sword/Shield is my favorite weapon combo and I have both leveled rather far, so I will not have a real need to worry about skiling up either until 68+. I have WAR at 32 (used to be 37...yey Promyvion) so I won't need to level that until 37, and my linkshell group is also short on tank jobs, so I might be able to give something back to them.

Then there is everybody's favorite tank, the Ninja. Now, before I go on, I need to say that I LOATHE this job. With a passion. Like an angry woman. Blink tanking is NOT a reliable way to tank, and I much prefer taking the damage straight up, rather then shruging it off with shadows. Hell, I tank RDM/WAR like a PLD; Blink + Stoneskin + Aquaveil + Protect IV + Phalanx (<3) + Defender = A very reliable Red Mage tank. I may not have the tools of hate (flash, Shield Bash), but I really enjoy tanking like this.

I think I answered my own question. PLD it is. >.>;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home