Thursday, September 14, 2006

Asshattery

I was in Yuhtunga Jungle as my Ninja earlier today, when a strange occurance um.. occured. I had joined a party with a ...questionable set-up (THF NIN NIN((me)) THF WHM WHM), and we proceeded to the camp in which the pt leader had indicated. "H-6 {camp}" says the leader, and upon getting there, I realise that there is ANOTHER pt already there. I say to my pt "Let's not camp on these guys"...to which I get no response from my pt. SO. I find a member of the oter pt and explain the situation; he proceeds to shout.
(and yes, this is verbatim)
{Malistar}RMT's {Found it} H-6
{Chiyoyo} {Run Away}
{Kunai} Theres so many of them
>>Demetrion: For the love of god spam my pt
>>Demetrion: nvm thy're moving
{Kunai} Look at all {Yhoator Jungle} they all RMT in here
{Malistar} Lithos RMT {Found it!}
{Saphra} What is RMT?
Saphra Examines you.
Raipais Examines you.
Demetrion>> lol
>> Demetrion: Help meeeee
{Dirtyfratboy} Real world money trader
{Kunai} Real money trader aka Gilseller
{Saphra} How do you know RMT?
>>Malistar: dude, shut up, I'm trying to talk to these incompotents (referring to my pt)
Malistar>> Go to hell, you're camping on our spot
>>Malistar: Not my fault, I've been telling them to move

The conversation went on like this for awhile, with Malistar spouting off how I was an RMT, bla bla, at this point I disbanded from my pt and blisted Malistar. Now I've got to salvage my poor reputation with these nooblets here, and getting a pt has NOT been easy thus far. Managed to snag one with Dirtyfratboy, and it was fairly decent.

Let this be a lesson to all you out there, no matter how hard you try to fix a situation, an asshat will always be there to screw ya over, no matter how civil you try to be.

Onthe upside, my friend Kaimoria <3
Cheered me up and cooled me down.
thanks again Kai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home