Thursday, September 07, 2006

Skillup madness! MADNESS!

Logged out in The Boyhada Tree yesterday afternoon, and upon my return that evening, I stumbled on to a skillup party! After competing for Robber Crabs for awhile, I asked if they had any room (mainly because they could outclaim me every time >.>;), they said yes, and were delighted to have another refresher. I don't know if it's that I'm not casting as much in a party, or something else, but I got ~15 Dagger skill levels in that party (139 - 154). After about an hour I had to change my PC (complicated) and upon my return they had disbanded a mere 5.8 skill points till Dagger 160. At this point I was sleepy, so I logged out and hit they hay.

Got myself some breakfast and a cuppa coffee and decided I'd get those last few points to Dagger 160. Thats around the skill level that I'd be fighting Lesser Colibri in Wajoam Woodlands so I gave them a try. Popped my usual RDM buffs, hit the Colibri with some debuffs (Frost for AGI down, Dia II for Defense down, and Blind because I really don't like to be hit), and went to work. First hit I got a .4 skillup followed by a .1 shield skillup. I got giddy! I found a nice alternative to Robber Crabs that arent as heavily camped, and that I can easily solo. Took me one hour and a few lost connections, but I got my Dagger skill to 160! Only 70 more skill levels to go.

Todays Spoils: (Morning)
Kindred Seals: 5 (13 Total)
Beastmen's Seals: 1 (22 Total)
Colibri Beaks: 2
Colibri Feathers: 5
Dagger Skill levels: 6.3(160.4)
Shield Skill levels: .3 (103)
Parry Skill levels: .1 (91)
Healing Skill levels: .3 (202.2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home