Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I suck at Ninjutsu

Ninja. I seriously hate this job. Unfortunatley for me, it's needed as a sub job for a lot of other jobs (WAR, COR, RNG, THF, RDM ; ;). So, I've dedicated some time to leveling this job and farming up the gil I need for this horribly expensive tank. There are some advantages to using the ninja subjob, being mainly ((Dual Wield)), and the ((Utsusemi)) series of ninjutsu. My RDM is a few levels from being able to access the full potential of all the subjobs, so I think it's about time I got them up to par. I've got to get WAR, NIN, BST, WHM, and BRD up to speed so I can get the most out of Red Mage.

I haven't been skilling up as much as I should, instead I've been focusing on the "Chains of Promathia" and "Rise of the Zilart" missions, needing the Diablos BC fight for the former, and "Divine Might" BC for the latter. They have great rewards associated with them, and I'd really like to get my hands on the Suppanomimi (Agility +2, "Enhances Dual Wield", Sword Skill +5), an AWESOME earring for RDM/NIN. CoP 3-5 grants access to the BCNM "Waking Dreams" which upon defeating, one gains the Ability to summon the terrestrial avatar "Diablos", and CoP 4-1, which allows access to the Tavnazian Safeholds outpost warp quest *Squee*. I'm trying to set up a CoP 3-5 run at the moment, and hopefully I get a reply soon. Most of CoP is capped, so I'd need to get /WHM up to speed for that for -aga class Cures, seing as how Diablos does AoE Sleep + 20hp/tick Bio. At lvl 40, 20hp/tick is a lot of HP. Or I could take WAR up seven levels and go WAR/NIN, loaning my considerably powerful Axes to the team. Or I could level NIN another 19 levels, and take that. Meh. We'll see.

Took NIN to 21 the other night with help of my friend ChokyBoky, I'm getting this sub out of the way first, mainly because I despise it SO MUCH (but it's slowly growing on me). Oh well.

Yutaka out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home