Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Life's a Garden...

This whole Chocobo raising thing is currently VERY expensive. 30k for a SINGLE CARROT. I may have to beat someone, rather severly *SPIKEBUCKLERTOTHEFACE*. This is that fate of all 'new' items that hit the game, and players have a high demand for them, because the recipie for growing them in the comfort of you r own MogHouse are sometimes a closely guarded secret. This rampant inflation of new items should disappear soon, but until then it seems to be a hassle to afford even the most basic of items needed to feed your tiny yellow chicken. The Gardeners in Bastok Mines have supplies for the chobobo feed, and if you cook you can make a pretty penny just growing the veggies and synthing them into various pastes. Today I will share with you (in the hopes of lowering the prices of some of these items >.>;;) the recipies I used to grow the Chocobo feed.

Zegham Carrots!
Ceramic Flowerpot + Wildgrass Seeds + Ice Crystal = ~11 Zegham Carrots
Arcane Flowerpot + Wildgrass Seeds + Ice Crystal = 10 Zegham Carrots

Vomp Carrots!
Porcelain Flowerpot + Wildgrass Seeds + Earth Crystals = 9-10 Vomp Carrots

Gregarious Worms!
Brass Flowerpot + Wildgrass Seeds + No Crystal = 5 Gregarious Worms

Cupid Worms!
Brass Flowerpot + Wildgrass Seeds + Light Crystal = 5 Cupid Worms

Azouph Greens/Sharug Greens!
Earthen Flowerpot + Wildgrass Seeds + Lightning Crystal + No Crystal = 11-19 Azouph Greens or 17-20 Sharug Greens

Thats about all the recipies I can remember offhand at the moment, but if I remember more I'll post them here. And thats about it for gardening today ^^

Now, recently I've been having problems with my network connection on the PC in my room. Thinking that the problem was the wireless router downstairs, I called up time-Warner and got them to bring a new router to my home. Well, swapping the thing out didn't do any good; I'm still disconnectng every 30 minutes. So, hoping that the issue is NOT my PC, I install FFXI on another computer, and whatddya know, no disconnects. I guess I'll spend my day today Re-installing windows *Shudder*, and maybe just starting from scratch, wiping my HDD completely. If nothing else, it gives me a few hours to study ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home