Wednesday, September 27, 2006

3300 Accounts Bannanated!

Yikes! SE just banned 3300 accounts, and seems to have been doing so every month! They were banned for using "Flee-tool" and other programs that allow abnormal movement speed, and It's reported that here on Shiva, the notorious "Superstar" RMT have been axed, as well as Mixion and Google. Expect another deflation period Shiva, our future looks bright.

In other news, I have finally taken Dragoon to 49 and earned the almighty "Penta Thrust"! I'm only 3000 experience points away from my 50th level, and I'm hoping to gain that tonight (as well as start my many Artifact quests). I've got an Ifrit's Cauldron coffer key to farm, as well as synthing some armor for sale, ON TOP of getting guild point items for stuff. Yikes. These next few days are going to keep me really busy. Full DRG AF ((Can I Have it?))

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wish they banned the stupid gilsellers in sky too, but at least its a start.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lithos said...

Yeah, here's to hoping the get ALL of Backking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home