Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm back Bishes!

Hurray! I'm back from my extended vacation in the real world, and I'm ready to take Vana'diel by storm! Lot's of crazy things have been happening as of late, so I'll try and squeeze them in here.

I decided it was time to level up dark knight again, so I geared up and realized I was missing my Haubergeon. Having very little cash I settled on using my Smithing prowess to try and make some HQ Thick gear. Still no luck, to this date I have yet to HQ any of this set. Recently I decided to lvl my goldsmithing up a little bit, and I'm glad I did. Messing around, not really planning on actually HQing these, I SYNTHED A HIGH QUALITY PAIR OF CURSED SOLLERETES. They're going of 6mil on the auction house, but since I needed them to sell fast and I didn't have a lot of gil at the time (yey for storage mules), I plopped my happy ass in battalia downs with my shiny shiny boots in my bazaar. I priced them at 4mil so they'd sell fast, and well, they did. Next morning my boots were gone and my bank account was FAT. I've been told that the synth at my lvl is a 1/100 chance to HQ, and I think it's eaten my HQ supply.

Since then, I have not been able to HQ ANYTHING, not even low lvl crap. I guess that's the definition of "Cursed".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home