Thursday, November 09, 2006

Crazy Fun Time Mirrion Dorra!

First post from RL-ville, population: crazy. Seriously. It's been NUTS.

Finishing my degree here at the university, so I'm bogged down in paperwork. I've got 4 papers due at the end of the month, and one more due next week. It's like my professors know that I have zero time, and are doing their best to make my life a living hell.

Professor: So...you have 3 other classes, all research and work heavy?
Lithos: ...y-yes.
Professor: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! My time has come! I've found a student on the brink of destruction! My revenge on the student body can begin!
Lithos: ...I can hear you...
Professor: No you can't. That was a soliloquy.
Lithos: ...

Yeah, I'm 90% sure my meeting with the crazy Biology teacher went something like that. Seriously, here are some things people think about her.

"IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR EASY TESTS AND EASY TO LEARN MATERIAL... DONT TAKE HER. MOST OF THE THINGS SHE TALKS ABOUT IN CLASS ARE NOT AT ALL RELEVANT TO WHAT IS ON THE TEST. FOR THE FIRST HALF OF CLASS SHE TALKS ABOUT THE SAME THING EVERYDAY. TESTS ARE TOTAL APPLICATION. SHE HAS THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT NOT MEMORIZING TOO."

"HORRIBLE! The tests are truly about application of material. You will have to count on your comprehension of the text and not her lecture. She spends more time talking about herself, she knows "her favorite" students by name and talks about them all of the time. I would much rather have a professor more interested in TEACHING"

"Constantly talk about how the "American" education system has failed us and how she has lowered her expectations from us. She teaches less and complains about the education system more."

The Poor SI has to take over all the time because more often then not, she'll skip our class to "get ready for her genetics class" becase the students there are so much better then we will ever be.

And yes, she actually said that.

More later. -_-;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home