Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sky oh My.

Yowza! Lots has happened since my last post! Because of a scheduling problem, I had left my old EndGame shell "DLV", and I was taken in by a Sky shell lots of my friends are in: Lollipop Kids. It's a sky linkshell, and does the occasional NM. They have an attached dynamis shell and Limbus shell too!

Now, to the good stuff.

My first order of business was a saturday in sky with them. LOTS of fun. We managed to get one of every pop item save Despot, who we got tuesday before an awesome god run (more on that later). These guys are incredible! The coordination they display is just..wow.

After the sky trigger farming run, we went up to Xarcabard for a little dynamis farming. Now, unknown to me at the time, I was the ONLY DRK in the shell. While we only had 2 BLM for the wall of eyes, we somehow managed to kill them all, and farmed out to the end of the time limit. Which was awesome, because near the end of the run, a ABYSS BURGEONET dropped, which I was allowed to lot. Yey! Hardest DRK relic obtained, and on my first run!

Next run out I went to Simurgh with Cauter, Lollirot, and some others as we camped vs the RMT that are always out there. We got claim, I tanked it a bit as DRK, but alas, no drop T_T

Fast forward to this tuesday. God run! We had a great turnout, and I even got 2 abjurations nobody wanted! I'm now the proud owner of a Adaman Celata and a pair of Adaman Solerettes!

2 Seiryu and some Kirin are left over, and I hope to get a hecabody abjuration or Crimson hands (though I'm not getting my hopes up).

*glee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home