Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Heir to the Throne

Well well well, my time in Vana'diel has been jam packed with adventure as of late!

I've set aside a lot of time to level a melee damage dealer to 75, and I've chosen my lovable Dark Knight, which after a long leveling spree, is now 3600 experience points from level 74. Wee!

I've spent a lot of gil trying to be the best DRK I can be, and I do mean a LOT. I've got a way to go til I can buy a Plastron though, but I'm working my way there! (That is, if I don't blow my gil on a Gold Algol first >_>)

Dark Knight has been a very large trial for me, mainly in the area of Weaponskill points. But lucky for me, I've got great friends to help me out along the way. When I needed my scythe of trials cleaned, Morbo helped my smash some crabs to break the latent, and when my sword of trials was ready to a good scrubbing, Shairi and her awesome Regen skills allowed me to tank as a DRK, and the latent on my Sword was broken some three hours later.

The notorious monsters were trouble too. I joined a WSNM run with my endgame shell DLV, and we did the two WSNM in the area: Decimation and Spiral Hell. It took me some time to get people rallied together to smush my Ground Strike WSNM "Maharaja", but I logged in lst night to find people ready and more then willing to crush some fangs (I ate a Razor Fang that took me from 80% hp to zero...guess I should have subbed ninja <_>). Thanks again guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home