Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack

Supposedly.

With a new year here, I figured I'd resolve to update this thing a lot more.

Also to stop running people down with my van.

One thing at a time eh?

I'm currently attending my last semester (wooo) of college, so this is grounds for celebration!

Since my last post, I've accomplished a LOT here in Vana'diel, most notably, I finished CoP!
Angels sang from the heavens as I got my last Cinema Scene in Lufaise Meadows, trumpets blasted, virgins threw themselves on m-

Okay. I made that last part up. I'm sure they've been around the block a few times.

They funny thing is, I did from the Mithra Trackers BCNM to the End BCNM with Promathia in UNDER A WEEK. I know. Let that stew in your head for few. Some people take over a year to go that far. I had a stellar group with some people from Sleeplessknights, the whole affair was very well executed.

BCNM:

Mithra Trackers: 1/1
Snoll Tzar: 1/2
One to be Feared (Ultima/Omega): 1/1 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
A Warriors Path: 1/1 (MUAHAHAHAHA)
When Angels Fall: 1/4 (I was gimp and didn't have Sleepga II til the last run >_>)
Dawn: 1/1 (SUCK IT PROMATHIA!)

I must say either we were very skilled, or stupid lucky. This does not mean the battles were easy though.

On a side note, I hate Zdei.

Hate. Zdei.
---

I also got accepting into the prestigious endgame linkshell "Death List V", whom I attended a Sea god run with. I was excited to fight a god again, but much to my chagrin, Jailor of Temperance is a GIANT ZDEI. Seriously. GAH.
---


My Dragoon is now level 70, and my Blue Mage (new main >_>) is now level 61. I will take BLU to 75, mainly for because the AF is just so damn sexy. My spell list only has a few holes in it (Radiant Breath, Frightful Roar, Stinking gas, Frypan, Body Slam), but I've got the most important spells for the next few levels.

This includes the terribly hard to get Frenetic Rip.

Damn Imps.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

heheh

my only grouch with sea is the gay-pathetic drop rate.

Still, at least its gilseller free (for now).

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Radiant Breath should be easy - go Riverne #A01 or #B01, get people to do ENM or help with missions etc.

Frightful Roar isnt hard either, just haunt either Sacrarium (solo em near zone) or teh Sewers (help others with cow mission).

For Body Slam, those uhh Gigas just about anywhere should give ya isnt it?

Frypan can be tricky, stupid moblins do not use em often enough.

As for stinking gas (argh i hate this stupid mob), you could either go garbage citadel or try (once in the Lv70s) on merit parties out in Caedarva Mire, aside from volunteering for ZM5 (Zitah) :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home