Thursday, March 29, 2007

*Zombie*

Hectic past few..um..months, so excuse me if I haven't been posting.


I've been busy in both RL and Vana'diel, with lots of action on both fronts.
I'll spare you the boring non-stop heart pounding action that is my RL.

Well, maybe a little RL action:
1. GRADUATION.
Yes, after 4 years of putting up with teachers that hated me, office politics, ect, I'll finally be graduating with my B.A. in Paleogeography!

End RL.

Vana'diel!
Lots to report here.
- finished the new missions
- achieved CS rank
- got my 2nd lv.75 job (RDM)
- got a great exp static with two friends (Cosiala [PLD] and Amiina [SAM]) with myself as my lv. 68 DRK.
- currently raising THREE CHOCOBO (CobaltAce - Blue, DukeCrimson - Red, and Baron III - Yellow - mother of DukeCrimson)

So as you can see I've been busy XD

Big news time, my HNMLS "DLV" took our first shot at Jailor of Love! We did great til someone accidentally CFH at 40%, at which time we called it a night. Overall frustrating night, with the LS tht had managed to kill him previously popped AV and held him so we couldn't pop our JoL. I hate it when people do things like this, but I digress.

RDM hit 75! I've even started to merit a bit on it! Got Phalanx II for kicks, and it seems VERY handy. (but now that RDM is 75, I'm sure I'll be more handy to endgame stuff.

Smithing also hit 100! Working on the insane amount of GP needed for my mastersmith anvil now :/

More stuff in the next update, in class now :X

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe finally an update from joo!

P.S. yeah, call for help on a jailer is sux <- speaking from (bitter) experience (1%, jailer of hope). Felt like digging a hole and die at that time. I've disabled my mouse since for events, gods and NM fights since then >_>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home